Monday, November 7, 2011

Will Turner

I've begun the next installment of my Curse of the Black Pearl sleeve. Mr Will Turner, hanging dramatically from some rigging, wind in his hair, pistol in his hand and facial hair in places. Doing such a small drawing is proving to be difficult (it probably appears life-size on your computer screen... but not your iPhone, obviously) as there's no space to get the shading to blend - not to mention my pencils are blunt and I can't find a sharpener anywhere. So I'm calling it a night. But I figured I would show the progress of the picture bit by bit as I complete it, keep it fresh.


I won't be doing Movember this year, but if YOU are please let me know so I can support you with it!

Now, if I've been waiting for the opportune moment to head to bed... this is it.
Goodnight!

This post is pretty old! What am I doing with my life now? Check out www.thesummertimes.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment