Friday, November 8, 2013

The Summertimes Portrait Studio


Hi everyone,

While I haven't put my pens and pencils entirely, I have been dedicating most of my time and effort to other things this year. I have completed a course in small business management (as well as attending seminars and workshops on marketing, social medial, and a whole lot of other business related stuff), and have been applying everything I've learned to our portrait photography studio.

The Summertimes Portrait Studio originally began in 2009 (as Summertime Photography), photographing babies, families, couples and even a few weddings! Over the last few years, Jane has really focused her skills on newborn portraits and has become pretty darn good at them! While I (Chris) have put my "teacher's hat" on the hook, and refocused my love of working with children to include children and family portraits.

I'd love you to check out our website and like our facebook page!

www.thesummertimes.com.au
www.facebook.com/summertimephotography

I'd also love to invite you to come and experience The Summertimes Portrait Studio for yourself! You may enquire through our website, or give me a call directly on 0431 936 750.

Chris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment