Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Peace

When a friend of mine asked for a peace sign tattoo, this image and this bible verse came into my mind: "And He will judge between many peoples and render decisions for mighty, distant nations. Then they will hammer their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they train for war." Micah 4:3.

See if you can pick the guns included here.

This post is pretty old! What am I doing with my life now? Check out www.thesummertimes.com.au

2 comments:

  1. waup & watsgood

    i'm working on a design for my cover photo on facebook & i did a google search for peace images. your design came up. this is DOPE. very interesting juxtaposition of concepts/imagery.

    PEACE
    ...be calm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man im thinking of getting a tat just like this one but different weapons let me know if this is any possible:) cartermcg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete