Monday, October 4, 2010

Things are looking... rosey!

This post is pretty old! What am I doing with my life now? Check out www.thesummertimes.com.au

So, this week I've copied a few rose tattoos, drawn a few of my own based on the other drawings and today I've drawn a few totally original roses my own. I used real photographs as a reference and designed these ones myself. All 3 are black and grey, although the shading hasn't come out really great in the photos.




This is the last of the roses for now (I promise). I think I've practiced roses enough for now... onto a new obsession tomorrow.

Check out some of my other drawings:
 



3 comments:

  1. You should take votes for your next phase/obsession :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty. Taking all suggestions for my next obsession?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote all things Celtic: crosses, knot work etc

    ReplyDelete