Saturday, July 9, 2011

A pistol with one shot

The beginnings of a full sleeve I am designing... any guesses what the theme is?


And if you need it, here's another hint:


That's right, I'm designing a Pirates of the Caribbean themed sleeve. I have it all worked out in my head. It's gonna look cool. These two drawings are just some practice ones. I decided that I would stick to "Curse of the Black Pearl" for the images, rather than combining all the movies. It's going to feature the Black Pearl, Jack Sparrow, the pirate's coins, the pistol with one shot, and possibly a few other trinkets from the movie.  Still trying to decide whether to do it in colour or black and grey. I am leaning more toward black and grey tho.

This post is pretty old! What am I doing with my life now? Check out www.thesummertimes.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment