Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tavi Script

Can you believe that my son, Tavi, is 3 months old already!? Where did the time go? I've had this onesie sitting around for 3 months waiting to draw on it, but I haven't really had a chance. But I'm on holidays this week, so I had a day to myself to play my guitar, draw a logo for a friend and draw a picture for Tavi.


His name is based on a font called "Blackletter Shadow". I like this particular script because it is a bit more modern than the Old English type script fonts.

The picture on the back of the onesie is based on a traditional Harley Davidson logo I saw once, with a few personalised touches.



Once I've washed the onesie, I'll post another photo of him wearing it :) Hopefully it will fit him for a few more weeks before he grows out of it. If he does, I'll just simply have to draw him another one.

This post is pretty old! What am I doing with my life now? Check out www.thesummertimes.com.au

1 comment: