Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Pearl


"You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?" Here`s a practice o' th' Black Pearl while I plan ou' th' `Pirates o' th' Caribbean` sleeve. Nay sure if I will go wi' this particular image tho. I be really more imaginin' th' pearl wi' th' black sails blowin' in th' wind an' waves breakin' in fore o' th' ship. Savvy? I guess I`ll be havin' t' hunt around fer a better image t' use. Quite happy wi' this particular drawin' tho.

Drawn wi' 2B pencil an' pen. I be happy wi' how th' water turned ou', but nay as happy wi' th' clouds an' mist. Th' rear mast be supposed t' look like 'tis comin' through th' mist, but 't didna turn ou' quite as I be hopin'. Oh well. Thar`s always next time.

This post is pretty old! What am I doing with my life now? Check out www.thesummertimes.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment