Thursday, October 28, 2010

Portrait of Jane

I started an initial sketch of my beautiful wife tonight. I don't think I've done her justice in this one so I'll be starting the picture again next time. I think I'll need to get some 2B pencils because the HB just isn't working for me. It's too hard to get gentle tones and you can see all the scratch marks when I'm trying to get it dark.



In other news, Jane had her 19 week ultrasound scan today! I am happy to announce that we have a typically healthy looking baby on the way, who is growing at the right speed and likes to wriggle around a lot :)

Also, there are 4 more days until Movember. If you'd like to sponsor my mo, you can do so here. The Movember website is well worth checking out, as there are heaps of other cool things you can buy and do to support this worthy cause. I'll be adding a mo-growth-o-meter to the blog for the whole month... bet y'all can't wait for that!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment